Monday, September 21, 2009

About Me

I really had to fight my inner demons to blog...
Finally, I won. I was just downloading sum software when decided to join d blog spot.....

Sum time back a friend of mine called Aditi told me about blogs and how much fun it is. Though at that time i dint find it interesting. Soon after that day,she joined a blog. Now after reading her posts, I have become a fan of blog.
I really enjoyed her very first post and every time i log on to orkut or ma mail account i just peep on her blogger site to read her posts. But then i remind myself that she has just started. I'm truly inspired by her.
Thanks Adi :P

2 comments:

  1. Jaya you have always have been a moral support and a true friend by my side through my ups and downs.Dear the way you handle situations is extremely different but you do it in a right manner. I have always been encouraged by the way you think. This blog which you have created is a small glimpse of the way you look at life. It is really very encouraging dear and touches your inner self. Regards Preethi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy Glad to see you here.
    Welcome to the blogosphere! =)
    I'm sure you're gonna enjoy every bit of it.
    And Thanks for the publicity :D Hehe

    ReplyDelete